Boston Cocktail Shaker Set - Stainless Steel (11 pieces)
Easy to use 11 Piece Cocktail Set
Be the Envy of all of your friends
Great for your next party
Guaranteed to make great Cocktails
Look like a professional bar tender
This Amazing 11 piece Cocktail Set:
- Boston Shaker - Stainless Steel Tin and Glass
- Tin 800ml (28oz) H 175mm, Glass 450ml (16oz) H 150mm
- Great for mixing your favourite cocktails
- 4 Prong Hawthorn Strainer - made from Polished Stainless Steel
- Width 115mm Length 150mm Depth 20mm
- The strainer fits the Boston Shaker and stop chunks of ice and fruit entering the glass with its 4 Stabilising prongs
- Cocktail/Soda Spoon 30cm - Width 38mm Length 300mm Diameter 10mm
- Red Tipped Cocktail spoon is great for mixing all cocktails
- The long twisted stem allows and helps the cocktail layering process ensuring you reach the bottom of most glasses
- This is a must tool for your cocktail set
- Great to mix drinks in long glasses
- Bar Blade - made from Stainless Steel - Width 40mm Length 175mm Thickness 2mm
- Professional Speed Opener
- Beechwood 22cm Muddler
- Great to extract juices from limes and lemons
- Versatile - can be used in cocktail shaker or glassware
- Double Jigger 15/30mm
- Stainless steel spirit measurer, is ideal for bar or home use
- 2 in 1 Jigger, 15 or 30mm
- Essential for measuring ingredients for your cocktails
- 5 x Speed Pourers
- Free Flowing Pourers offer fast and easy pouring to reduce wastage
- Industry standard
- Nickel Plated
- Black ribbed rubber cork
- Fits standard bottles
- Quick and Easy to use
- At Last your own Cocktail Set
- Great for Espresso Martini's, Lemon Sours and Margarita's
- Guaranteed to have a fun party
Here are some great Cocktails recipes to try....
1.Add the juice from two lime halves, Vodka and bitters into a highball glass.
2.Fill glass with ice.
3.Top with ginger beer and stir.
4.To garnish, add one of the squeezed lime halves to the glass.
- 60mL Vodka
- Ginger beer, to top
- Dash of bitters (optional)
- 1 Lime, halved
1.Line a serving glass with fresh lime juice and dip in coarse salt.
2.Add Tequila, Cointreau, sugar syrup and lime juice to a cocktail shaker with ½ cup of ice and shake vigorously.
3.Strain liquid into a serving glass, add a few ice cubes and garnish with a lime wedge. Serve immediately.
- 45mL El Jimador Reposado Tequila
- 15mL Cointreau
- 30mL Fresh lime juice
- 10mL Sugar syrup
- Lime wedge and coarse salt for lining rim
|Brand||Platinum Home Supplies|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Platinum Home Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.